free download

Friday, July 11, 2008

Best of "Aqua" Series

Got some Aqua pictures from an email... I was like Ooouuuh Maaaai Gooosh. I can't tell that they are actually guys if I wasn't informed at the first place. And why the hell are they prettier than my current girlfriendsssssssss? OK, I take that back, I'm single and available right now, email me if you are looking for a boy friend.




...................................





And now, let me present you the contestants of 2008 Ms Aqua World!



Ms Aqua Japan
Big eyes, sweet smile and kawaii look
85% score to well-made-aqua-indicator


Ms Aqua Korea
harsh comments were censored*

49.9% score to well-made-aqua-indicator

OK, I knew the previous wasn't qualified but no worries,
Ms
Aqua Korea Ultimate 河莉秀 comes to rescue Korea!

Matured and sexy - good enough for a woman
90% score to well-made-aqua-indicator

Ms Aqua Taiwan
Typical Taiwanese girl act-cute pose
69% score to well-made-aqua-indicator

Ms Aqua Thailand
李心洁 look alike (I think) and natural
84% score to well-made-aqua-indicator

Ms Aqua Singapore
Natural beauty, loving and sweet smile
87% score to well-made-aqua-indicator





And now, let's cheer for the last contestant...














Ms Aqua China!!!
harsh comments were censored*#
-99% score to well-made-aqua-indicator

I wanted to give -100% but the guys seems be happy to have her around.






And therefore, the winner of 2008 Ms Aqua World is...
(drumroll)















(drum still rolling)













(and still rolling...)









(and rolling...)












Ms Aqua Korea ULTIMATE!!!

河莉秀






Note
  1. *Simon Conwell-alike comments will be censored in this blog because the management of moboto.blogspot.com adopts model friendly policy.
  2. #The management of moboto.blogspot.com will not be responsible for the consequences of viewing the indicated picture. The management doubts insurance companies will pay for the hospitalization bills, too.
  3. Well, since moboto.blogspot.com got the source from an email, the reliability is questionable. If you are the person in the picture, the management has something to say:
  • Possibility 1 - You are indeed an aqua. Well done to your surgery and please let us post your picture here. Thank you.
  • Possibility 2 - You are a genuine female. All I can say is you must have offended somebody and you are blackmailed. Please leave a comment if you want me to remove your photo.


The Broken Tooth says
::So long, farewell; I hate to say Good Bye::

No comments: